Organic Spirulina Tablets

(3 customer reviews)

$15.99 or Original price was: $15.99.Current price is: $14.39. / month

This is the highest certified Organic Spirulina available and it comes from California.  Our Organic Spirulina Tablets are tested extensively, including for radiation, and are grown in waters that  are not only pure, but also contain the right nutrient balance for optimal growth. Each small, durable bottle contains 240 (250mg) tablets with a recommended daily dose of eight tablets. Once in a while, they come in 500mg pills. So that would be 4 pills for 2 grams.  Both pill forms are small and easy to swallow.  The 500mg pills are only used when there is a production backup.  This is a one month supply of our immune support, nature-made multivitamin.  More info below.


Choose a purchase plan:


Spirulina has been shown in studies to boost the immune system and illustrate anti-inflammatory properties.  These Organic Spirulina Tablets have countless benefits including the ability to remove heavy metals from the body.  The product is 60% protein with the remaining 40% being packed with essential nutrients and vitamins.  These Organic Spirulina Tablets are rich in Beta-Carotene and Vitamin B-12. They are also abundant in GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid), a popular fatty acid with numerous health benefits. In addition, Spirulina has naturally occurring minerals, trace elements, and enzymes.  It is extremely high in magnesium which helps remove heavy metals from the body.  Many people use Spirulina because of its ability to detoxify the body.

These tablets are high in Phycocyanin, the pigment which gives spirulina a blue color (especially in liquid form).  Blue spirulina is very popular in the supplement world right now.  Our organic spirulina tablets are blue/green, meaning they are rich in both Phycocyanin and magnesium.

Directions and Nutritional Info

Take these tablets with a meal for best results.  While eight is the recommended number, any amount of Spirulina is helpful as you are giving your body one of the greenest, most alkaline super foods on Earth.  Each two gram/eight tablet daily serving of our Organic Spirulina Tablets contains- Protein 1.25g, Vitamin A 100% RDA and B-12 40% RDA

You receive FREE shipping when purchasing 3 bottles of this item (or placing any order $30 and over ).  Please check out our store view other certified organic supplements including our Organic Chlorella Tablets.  All of our products also come with a 100% money back guarantee.  Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this product.  

We use only organic products to keep our promise of all natural to you. Your health is the most important part of your life. Maintain a healthy balance in your life with our wide variety of super food products.  These organic Spirulina Tablets are extremely high in magnesium which helps give it such a bright green color. 

There are countless benefits to this crucial element.

Related Articles-

HIV Studies Show Possible Benefits of Spirulina Use

0/5 (0 Reviews)

3 reviews for Organic Spirulina Tablets

  1. Jake

    Been using both of this websites green algaes for almost a year and swear by it. High quality with no aftertaste. 4.5 Stars.

  2. Paula

    This is for anyone who wants a smooth Spirulina tablet with no after taste. I take it twice daily, morning and night. I’m a vegan and prefer Spirulina over Chlorella and other algaes. But I’ve ordered this product five times and it is very reliable, both in delivery time and tablet quality. This spirulina is very smooth and I love how the tablets are always perfect, no chipping or damage I usually get from the last store I used

  3. Joan

    This is great quality spirulinaI like this product and the company shared analysis/test info with me to prove they are using very clean waters. Quality non-broken tablets every time. Recommend highly and I enjoy Spirulina better in the tableted form. Easy to take

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.