Chlorella for hangovers

Chlorella. the greenest most chlorophyll packed substance on Earth.  Based on its abundance of nutrients and antioxidants it is easy to see that it would be ideal for preventing hangovers.  The earliest research on the effects of chlorella on hangovers was in 1996 at the Sapporo Medical University in Japan.   This study determined that consuming five grams of chlorella two hours before an evening of drinking lowered the effects of a hangover in 96% of participants.  Doing this before drinking loads the liver and cardiovascular system with many nutrients that are depleted by the effects of alcohol.  For example the antioxidants counteract the free radicals in the alcohol.

Better Nutrition

Chlorella is also rich in magnesium which rids the body of many toxins. I have tried this exact amount using our Organic Chlorella Tablets and have felt the benefits myself.  Five grams contains a massive abundance of many nutrients. Far greater than the daily recommended allowances of important vitamins such as beta carotene and B-12.  The simplest explanation is usually the right one and consuming this billion year old algae with all of its super nutrients is a lot more straightforward than all of these energy drinks and pills offering a hangover cure while delivering many ingredients that the consumer can not pronounce. 

Nature’s Perfect Food

Chlorella is a single cell blue green algae that lives in fresh water and is one of the oldest life around. It is circular in shape and contains a round cell wall. Chlorella is actually the greenest species on the planet because it has the highest concentration of chlorophyll found anywhere. Because it is so dense with chlorophyll it also processes carbon out of the Earth’s atmosphere at a faster pound for pound rate than anything else on Earth. NASA in fact declared it to be the perfect organism to send into space partly because of this reason.

NASA also found chlorella to be the perfect food source as it contains around 60% protein. The remaining 40% is extremely high in nutrients like magnesium (which chlorophyll is built around) and beta carotene for example. It also has one of the highest concentrations of DNA of any organism and possesses the ability to multiply several times daily. Chlorella is important in its natural habitat because it acts as natures little water purifier in many ways.

Chlorella has been around since our ancestors were literally sponges! This means chlorella and other algae would have provided perfect nutrition as our ancestors were initially becoming multi-cellular organisms. Nutrition flowed through these sponges as opposed to modern times where their descendants, humans need to ingest nutrition. Chlorella was easier to have daily when it literally went through the organisms consuming it. Most Chlorella consumed today comes in tablets. It is very popular in countries such as Japan where one third of the entire population consumes chlorella weekly. Hangover relief is just one of chlorella’s endless benefits.

Would you like to try this 5 gram hangover cure? We sell Organic Chlorella Tablets with the highest organic certification around (California Certified Organic Farmers). Although we can not make health claims, everyone of our Organic Chlorella Tablet bottles comes with 60 grams of chlorella in easy to swallow, no aftertaste tablets. This means each bottle contains a dozen doses of the amount used in the Saporro study (around a dollar a 5 gram dose). We consider heavy drinking to be horrible for your health, especially the following day. Nothing can prevent a headache after a half bottle of vodka. This website simply wants you to try the world’s greenest food. Millions of people have observed health benefits including less indigestion, weight loss and overall mood enhancement.

3.8/5 (12 Reviews)

Similar Posts

One Comment

  1. I am glad that I found this article well documented and very informative.

    I want to share that I treated Yeast and Candida Infection also with chlorella
    Thank you and keep going, you do a great job!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.